Join us for a Christmas Classic! The Santa Stampede 5K/10K is a flat and fast 5K and 10K held along the banks of the scenic South Platte River in Littleton, Colorado. The holidays can be stressful, so why not keep the stress away with a family friendly run and walk. All runners will get a Santa hat with registration, as well as the same top-notch chip timing, a race logo shirt, finisher’s medals, gift certificate awards from Runner’s Roost, and finish line expo with vendors and food.
|Santa Stampede 5K|
$35 race day
|Santa Stampede 10K|
$45 race day
|Double (both distances)|
$55 race day
- All registrants will receive a Santa Stampede TulTex 65/30 poly/cotton blend shirt with their entry.
- All participants will receive a Santa hat.
- All finishers will get a finishers medal.
- A fun and festive atmosphere with more than 20 vendors.
- Indulge in cookies, muffins, oranges, bananas, and bagels at the post race party.
- Fully supported course with aid stations every two miles.
- Runners and walkers welcome.
- A safe course free from vehicular traffic, with medics on bikes patrolling the race.
- Gift certificate awards from New Balance and Runner’s Roost.
- Stay warm in The Inn at Hudson Gardens before the race.
- Professional chip timing.
- Professional photos after the event.
- Runners who register for the entire series will also get a free one year subscription to Colorado Runner magazine.
The Santa Stampede will be staged from Hudson Gardens in Littleton. Hudson Gardens is located on US Route 85 (S Santa Fe Drive), directly across from Arapahoe Community College at 6115 S Santa Fe Dr, Littleton, CO 80120. Overflow parking will be at Arapahoe Community College. For a detailed map, please click here.
Race Day Registration, Packet Pickup and Event Timeline
7:30 AM – Race day registration and packet pick-up begins
8:45 AM – Free kid’s run
9:00 AM – 5K start
10:00 AM – 5K Awards
10:15 AM – 10K Start
11:30 AM – 10K Awards
For more information, please follow the links at the top or bottom of the page, or check out our FAQ page.