Frosty’s Frozen Five & Ten is a flat and fast 5 mile and 10 mile race held each January in Littleton, Colorado. The race starts and finishes at Hudson Gardens and the course travels the paved Platte River Trail. An innovative technical running shirt, chip timing, and a great finish line expo make this epic winter race the best in Colorado!
|Frosty’s Frozen Five 5M|
$45 race day
|Frosty’s Frozen Five 10M|
$55 race day
|Double (both races)|
$65 race day (you will only get one shirt)
- All participants will receive an innovative Frosty’s Frozen Five and Ten gender specific technical running shirt.
- All finishers will get a finishers medal.
- A fun and festive atmosphere with more than 20 vendors.
- Indulge in cookies, muffins, oranges, bananas, and bagels at the post race party.
- Fully supported course with aid stations every two miles.
- Runners and walkers welcome.
- A safe course free from vehicular traffic, with medics on bikes patrolling the race.
- Gift certificate awards from New Balance and Runner’s Roost.
- Stay warm in The Inn at Hudson Gardens before the race.
- Professional chip timing.
- Professional photos after the event.
- Runners who register for the entire series will also get a free one year subscription to Colorado Runner magazine.
Frosty’s Frozen Five and Ten will be staged from Hudson Gardens in Littleton. Hudson Gardens is located on US Route 85 (S Santa Fe Drive), directly across from Arapahoe Community College at 6115 S Santa Fe Dr, Littleton, CO 80120. Overflow parking will be at Arapahoe Community College. For a detailed map, please click here.
Race Day Registration, Packet Pickup and Event Timeline
7:30 AM – Race day registration and packet pick-up begins
8:45 AM – Free kid’s run (~1/4 mile)
9:00 AM – 5M Start
10:00 AM – 5M Awards
10:15 AM – 10M Start
11:45 AM – 10M Awards
For more information, please follow the links at the top or bottom of the page, or check out our FAQ page.