All race participants will receive:
1. A custom race technical shirt in your choice of men’s or women’s sizing
2. A custom medal to all half marathon finishers
3. Professional chip timing by Ohio Running Events
4. Aid stations with water and Gatorade. Select aid stations will have gels, chips, candy, band aids, Vaseline, and ibuprofen
5. Post race beverages and food including bagels, fruit, cookies, muffins, and Gatorade.
6. Raffle prizes from our sponsors
7. Beautiful scenery – When people think of running, they may picture running on concrete sidewalks or asphalt roads a midst the pollution from cars and noise from traffic. Now picture trail running – running over dirt trails amid beautiful outdoor scenery. A quiet, serene landscape. Breathing in cleaner air. If you are the type that loves being in beautiful, outdoor settings, then trail running is for you. It’s better for your mind, body and spirit.
Register online by clicking here. Online registration will close on September 25, 2014 at Midnight EST. Please register by September 1 to guarantee your shirt size.
Click here for race information including date, start times, and awards.
For directions and course information, click here.
For more information, please follow the links at the top or bottom of the page, or check out our FAQ page.
The words Colorado Runner and Pumpkin Pie 5K/10K are registered trademarks of Colorado Runner LLC. All rights reserved.