September 12, 2010
East Fork State Park | Bethel, OH
For directions, a parking map and a map, please click here.
- 13.1M – 9:00 AM
The finish line will close at 1:00 PM.
7:30 AM – Packet Pick-up and race day registration begins (at event site)
All race participants will receive:
1. A custom race technical shirt
2. Professional chip timing by Ohio Running Events
3. Aid stations with water and electrolyte drinks
4. Post race beverages and food including bagels, fruit, cookies, muffins, and Gatorade
5. Beautiful scenery – When people think of running, they may picture running on concrete sidewalks or asphalt roads amidst the pollution from cars and noise from traffic. Now picture trail running – running over soft dirt trails amid beautiful outdoor scenery. A quiet, serene landscape. Breathing in cleaner air. If you are the type that loves being in beautiful, outdoor settings, then trail running is for you. It’s better for your mind, body and spirit.
Overall and age group awards will be presented as follows:
Top overall male and female in the half marathon
Top three male and female in each of the following age groups:
19 and under
70 and over
The average high for mid September in Bethal is 80 and the average low is 59. Sunrise on race morning will be at 7:16 a.m.
The words Colorado Runner and Pumpkin Pie 5K/10K are registered trademarks of Colorado Runner LLC. All rights reserved.