Race Day Protocols for Sunday, November 1, 2020
Cleaning and Sanitation:
- Reduced racer touch points to minimize physical interaction
- Additional cleaning and sanitization of areas, such as toilets, check-in area, etc.
- Use of sealed water bottles and packaged food
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at registration and finish area
- Face masks for event staff and volunteers
- All runners will be required to wear a face mask at common areas such as the start/finish line and packet pick-up
- Racers are asked to arrive on site no more than 20 minutes before their scheduled start time
- No race day registration
- Race start in waves to ensure social distancing – we will utilize a time trial start allowing a small number of runners to go at a time.
- Participant caps
- After finishing, runners will have prepackaged food and drink options in the designated area. We ask that they depart the race area within 15 minutes of crossing the finish line.
Additional Race Day Requirements:
- No spectators will be allowed
- Timing will be based on chip time
- No awards ceremony – awards will be available for pick up at Runners Roost on Colorado Blvd for two weeks after the event.
- High risk populations should stay home
- If you’re sick, please stay home and do not enter
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer frequently
- Don’t touch your face with unwashed hands
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Maintain distance between yourself and others.
*These are preliminary and subject to be updated based on best practices, as recommended by government agencies.